top of page
logo.png

Novice Karate Group (ages 8 & up)

Public·88 members

[[free##]] Barcelona v Shakhtar Donetsk live online 25 October 2023

2 days ago — Worldwide guide to kick-off times and broadcasters for match day three in the Champions League group stage.

Barcelona vs Shakhtar Donetsk LIVE Updates: Score, Stream Info, Lineups and How to Watch Champions League Match | 10/25/202312:35 AM8 hours ago"Yes, first of all I want to formally announce and you all already know that we hired a new Shakhtar coach an hour ago. I'm very happy about this, because I think we've hired a very strong coach who will show great results in the future. He started today, he's already had a theory session. I've been in contact with this coach for a long time: even after the previous game against LNZ, when I was coach, we discussed that game a lot. We also talked about the game. So I think we'll have time to get everything right and our coach will be on the bench with me and another assistant. The credit goes to all of us together, no matter if we win or lose - we do everything together as a family. I've already said that Shakhtar hired the coach an hour ago. I'm not going to talk about the next coach. I'm going to talk about the current coach, who I'm sure will give us what we need. We've been supporting his appointment for a long time and we finally got it. He has our absolute trust. He has the confidence of the players, which I realized from the first theory session, which makes me happy. This is the most important thing. We need to start his work and we're already going to practice all this on the pitch - for our club, for our fans, for the whole of Ukraine. Yes, I received an offer from Barcelona and spoke to the then coach Luis Enrique. But I listened to the voice of my heart. Do I regret it? Yes, maybe I regret it a little, but I stayed at my favorite club when it was in a very difficult situation, when the war started in 2014. And I couldn't leave the club, the president, the fans. Barcelona vs. Shakhtar Donetsk: Preview, date, time, live 17 hours ago — Barcelona vs. Shakhtar Donetsk: Preview, date, time, live stream and how to watch Champions League match. Rudi Schuller. Barcelona vs. Shakhtar Donetsk: Preview, date, time, live stream and how to watch Champions League match | DAZN News USBarcelona aim to continue their perfect start to the Champions League as they host Shakhtar Donetsk for a Group H encounter on Wednesday. Barca won both of their first two matches to start this season's competition, and as a result they sit atop the group standings ahead of the third round of play. They earned two victories while keeping a clean sheet in both of them, and now they face a Shakhtar side that haven't posed much of a challenge in this fixture. In fact, Barca have won the last three meetings between the two sides, although the teams haven't met in over a decade. Will this be the day that Shakhtar breaks the trend or will history repeat itself? Here's how you can watch. Barcelona vs. Barcelona vs Shakhtar Donetsk H2H - Livescore Barcelona vs Shakhtar Donetsk H2H. « Back | Yesterday Football online, Soccer Online, Score live, Soccer results, Live football scores, Latest football scores. Possible Barcelona starting line-up to play Shakhtar Donetsk 4 hours ago — Robert Lewandowski, Pedri and Frankie de Jong are among the absentees, with El Clásico against Real Madrid also just days away.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• unifiedinstructor
  • Arsen Kowalski
    Arsen Kowalski
  • Localrent com
    Localrent com
  • Niki Jhone
    Niki Jhone
  • Iliyana Clark
    Iliyana Clark
bottom of page