top of page

Novice Karate Group (ages 8 & up)

Public·87 members

Barça VS Shakhtar live 25/10/2023

2 hours ago — The latest Barcelona vs. Shakhtar Donetsk odds list Barcelona as -600 favorites (risk $600 to win $100) on the 90-minute money line, with ...

So I think we'll have time to get everything right and our coach will be on the bench with me and another assistant. The credit goes to all of us together, no matter if we win or lose - we do everything together as a family. I've already said that Shakhtar hired the coach an hour ago. I'm not going to talk about the next coach. UEFA Champions League: Barcelona vs. Shakhtar UEFA Champions League: Barcelona vs. Shakhtar Donetsk, Live. Adi-Oula Sebastian@JubeiKibagame Correspondent IIInvalid Date We need to start his work and we're already going to practice all this on the pitch - for our club, for our fans, for the whole of Ukraine. Yes, I received an offer from Barcelona and spoke to the then coach Luis Enrique. But I listened to the voice of my heart. Do I regret it? Yes, maybe I regret it a little, but I stayed at my favorite club when it was in a very difficult situation, when the war started in 2014. And I couldn't leave the club, the president, the fans. Of course, you remember that Barcelona wanted you. Yes, it was nice, but I didn't leave. I'll be happy to do my best for Shakhtar tomorrow to show our game on the pitch against a very serious team with a very serious coach. It's great when a player, coach and person like Xavi praises Shakhtar so much. I think he knows Shakhtar very well, because he's had to fight Shakhtar more than once. But Barcelona is always Barcelona. And Shakhtar can't count on three or four injured players either. We've analyzed Barcelona and we'll do everything we can to exploit their weaknesses and cover their strengths. This is soccer, this is Barcelona. But I'm sure our players will have to go out onto the pitch energized and relaxed and play our soccer. We've had a very difficult period over the last few months, when we didn't play the soccer we needed to. So the change of coach in itself should provoke a certain reaction. I demand that my players play real Shakhtar soccer and have fun. Particularly during the game against Barcelona. "12:25 AM11 hours agoRiznyk; Konoplia, Bondar, Matviyenko, Azarov; Bondarenko, Stepanenko, Sudakov; Zubkov, Sikan, Newerton. Our players came here to show what we can do. And we know how to play beautiful soccer. And tomorrow we'll try to play our soccer from the first minute to the last. Of course we're going to run and cover Barcelona, who are a very strong team and favorites for tomorrow's game. But I want our players to enjoy themselves in front of a packed stadium. And because of these games they can become even stronger and better. Yes, Barcelona are missing several players who are very strong. Barcelona vs Shakhtar Donetsk LIVE Updates: Score, Stream Info, Lineups and How to Watch Champions League Match | 10/25/202312:35 AM11 hours ago"Yes, first of all I want to formally announce and you all already know that we hired a new Shakhtar coach an hour ago. I'm very happy about this, because I think we've hired a very strong coach who will show great results in the future. He started today, he's already had a theory session. I've been in contact with this coach for a long time: even after the previous game against LNZ, when I was coach, we discussed that game a lot. We also talked about the game. FC Barcelona vs Shakhtar Donetsk Experience the thrill of watching live soccer with FC Barcelona. When and where to watch FC Barcelona v Shakhtar Donetsk 2 days ago — The Estadi Olímpic Lluís Companys is the venue once again on Wednesday for the Champions League encounter between Xavi Hernández's Barça ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• unifiedinstructor
  • Localrent com
    Localrent com
  • Niki Jhone
    Niki Jhone
  • Iliyana Clark
    Iliyana Clark
  • Heloïse Gaulin
    Heloïse Gaulin
bottom of page