top of page

Novice Karate Group (ages 8 & up)

Public·81 members
Polo Baird
Polo Baird

India.Arie's Testimony: Vol. 2 Love & Politics - A Soulful and Eclectic Album

India.Arie's Testimony: Vol. 2 Love & Politics - A Soulful and Eclectic Album

India.Arie is a Grammy-winning singer-songwriter who has been making music since the late 1990s. She is known for her blend of R&B, soul, folk, and world music influences, as well as her socially conscious and empowering lyrics. Her fourth studio album, Testimony: Vol. 2 Love & Politics, was released in 2009 and marked her debut for Universal Republic Records.

The album is a follow-up to her 2006 album Testimony: Vol. 1 Life & Relationship, which explored her personal and romantic experiences. Testimony: Vol. 2 Love & Politics expands her scope to address global and political issues, such as poverty, war, racism, and spirituality. The album also features a variety of guest collaborators from different musical backgrounds, such as reggae artist Gramps Morgan, Turkish star Sezen Aksu, African vocalist Dobet Gnahore, and blues guitarist Keb' Mo'.

India Arie Testimony Vol2 Love Politics Rar

The album consists of 16 tracks, including a bonus track called "A Beautiful Day". The songs range from upbeat and funky ("Chocolate High" featuring Musiq Soulchild) to mellow and introspective ("He Heals Me"). Some of the highlights include a cover of Sade's "Pearls" featuring Dobet Gnahore, a tribute to Nina Simone's "Four Women" called "Yellow" featuring Terrell Carter, and a duet with MC Lyte on "Psalms 23". The album also features interludes of spoken word by India.Arie herself, based on the concept of "grains" as metaphors for life lessons.

Testimony: Vol. 2 Love & Politics received positive reviews from critics and fans alike, who praised India.Arie's musical diversity, lyrical depth, and vocal performance. The album debuted at number three on the Billboard 200 chart and sold over 300,000 copies in the US. It also earned India.Arie three Grammy nominations for Best R&B Album, Best Female R&B Vocal Performance ("Chocolate High"), and Best Urban/Alternative Performance ("Pearls").

If you are looking for a soulful and eclectic album that showcases India.Arie's talent and vision, you can download Testimony: Vol. 2 Love & Politics in RAR format from various online sources. You can also stream the album on platforms like Apple Music[^2^] or Qobuz[^1^], or buy the CD from online stores like Discogs[^3^]. You will not regret listening to this masterpiece by one of the most inspiring artists of our time.

One of the most remarkable songs on the album is "The Cure", a collaboration with Sezen Aksu, a Turkish pop icon who is also known as the "Queen of Turkish Pop". The song is a fusion of R&B, pop, and Turkish folk music, with lyrics in both English and Turkish. The song celebrates the power of love as a universal healer and a source of hope. India.Arie and Sezen Aksu sing with passion and harmony, creating a beautiful cross-cultural musical dialogue.

The album also showcases India.Arie's vocal range and versatility, as she sings in different styles and registers. On "Therapy", she delivers a catchy and playful hook with a reggae-infused beat, featuring Gramps Morgan of Morgan Heritage. On "He Heals Me", she sings with a soft and soothing tone, expressing her gratitude for finding a supportive partner. On "Psalms 23", she sings with a gospel-inspired fervor, invoking the biblical verse as a mantra for overcoming fear and adversity.

Testimony: Vol. 2 Love & Politics is an album that reflects India.Arie's artistic growth and maturity, as well as her commitment to spreading positive messages through her music. The album is not only a testimony of her personal journey, but also a testimony of her love for humanity and her vision for a better world. As she sings on "Better Way": "I know there's got to be a better way / And I'm not afraid to say / I'm not afraid to try / I'm not afraid to cry / I'm not afraid to live / I'm not afraid to die". 29c81ba772

https://www.shinhwa2279.com/forum/ilban-gesipan/how-to-download-quick-heal-guardian-antivirus-full-version-for-free

https://www.expressitcommunity.com/group/abbudpoheart/discussion/f26c675a-879b-4ceb-8677-5faec6bdfad5

https://www.authorprenewher.com/forum/authors-forum/how-to-download-siemens-simatic-pcs-7-v7-0-sp2-torrent

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page